Macara (@1.75) vs El Nacional (@4.33)
03-11-2019

Our Prediction:

Macara will win

Macara – El Nacional Match Prediction | 03-11-2019 16:15

Under you found the prediction processed by our proprietary software and reviewed manually by our editors of the football match CD El Nacional-Macara, match of the championship Ecuador Serie A. With this, we always try to provide gratis all the tools you need to bet responsibly and we hope winning! Even stats, standings, news and information on the football league Ecuador Serie A and on teams CD El Nacional and Macara.The prediction 1x2 or under/over or goal/nogoal, with odds of bookmakers comes complete with the correct score.

In the last direct encounters CSD Macara won four games and one game was drawn, El Nacional won one game. Based on this prediction, CSD Macara will win to 58%, El Nacional to 23% and to 29% the match ends in a draw. Right now, the betting providers are forecasting a home win for CSD Macara. If you place 10 you can look forward to a profit of 17,50 (equivalent to 7,50 profit). betfair for a moment offers the best odds with a 1.75 for this bet. For bets on El Nacional bet365 provides the best odds thus far with 4.33.

The team has won 6 out of 14 matches in foreign stadiums (42.86%) so far in this season. El Nacional has won nine games and lost six matches in the last 6 months, three games ended with a tie.During that period El Nacional won four away games while the team lost two games at away stadiums and three games ended in a tie. In their last game, El Nacional won 4:2 against I. Del Valle.

Predictions & betting tips for 03.11.2019

This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience.

Last season's statistics show El Nacional scoring 1,07 goals per away match, while there were counted 2,43 goals against the team. When El Nacional plays in a foreign stadium, there is an overall average of 2,64 scored goals per match. In the current season, El Nacional's away games mostly ended 1:0, 2:0 or 4:0. In the last season, matches away most often ended 0:1, 0:2 or 1:3. In the running season, coach Marcelo Javier Zuleta's team scores an average of 1,43 goals per away game, mainly in the first half time of the match.

El Nacional has won nine games and lost six matches in the last 6 months, three games ended with a tie.During that period El Nacional won four away games while the team lost two games at away stadiums and three games ended in a tie. The team has won 6 out of 14 matches in foreign stadiums (42.86%) so far in this season. Del Valle. In their last game, El Nacional won 4:2 against I.

1 times it was enough to score one point, while 0 times the guests took all points. The home record for the last six months shows six wins, three draws and zero losses. In the current season, CSD Macara won 57.14% (8 out of 14) of the matches in their own stadium. In the last match CSD Macara won 0:3 against Fuerza Amarilla. In total, CSD Macara has seventeen wins, eleven draws und one defeat after 29 season games. The home team has won 12 out of 18 matches in the last six months.

Predictions, Preview and Statistics

With this, we always try to provide gratis all the tools you need to bet responsibly and we hope winning! Even stats, standings, news and information on the football league Ecuador Serie A and on teams CD El Nacional and Macara.The prediction 1x2 or under/over or goal/nogoal, with odds of bookmakers comes complete with the correct score. Under you found the prediction processed by our proprietary software and reviewed manually by our editors of the football match CD El Nacional-Macara, match of the championship Ecuador Serie A.

The home record for the last six months shows six wins, three draws and zero losses. In the last match CSD Macara won 0:3 against Fuerza Amarilla. In the current season, CSD Macara won 57.14% (8 out of 14) of the matches in their own stadium. In total, CSD Macara has seventeen wins, eleven draws und one defeat after 29 season games. The home team has won 12 out of 18 matches in the last six months. 1 times it was enough to score one point, while 0 times the guests took all points.

In the running season, coach Marcelo Javier Zuleta's team scores an average of 1,43 goals per away game, mainly in the first half time of the match. In the last season, matches away most often ended 0:1, 0:2 or 1:3. In the current season, El Nacional's away games mostly ended 1:0, 2:0 or 4:0. When El Nacional plays in a foreign stadium, there is an overall average of 2,64 scored goals per match. Last season's statistics show El Nacional scoring 1,07 goals per away match, while there were counted 2,43 goals against the team.

We have 55% chance that the home side will win, 24% chance that the game will end in a draw and 21% chance that the away team will win. Sciwin prediction for this Tuesday's encounter between the teams of CSD Macara and El Nacional. The away team are in rather bad form as they've lost 4 of their last 6 games and should lose once again in the following fixture.

Macar - El Nacional Quito

We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent.